Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oct 24th... a perfect Pickle!!!

Sweet Jenny and Ashley (her sister) Hosted a fabulous Pickle Party! Jenny made these cute spiders for those that came to the party, they are magnets, CUTE huh? We ate delicious food and wonderful company. On the menu was... roasted red pepper soup, Chili, Rolls and orange sweet potatoes YUMMMMMY!!!! The Plant in her hand was a gift to Jenny and Ashley for hosting a pickle. The plant is an aloe vera, I received a plant just like this one When I moved into my house 15, 16 years ago I had a friend that gave it to me and I have been harvesting Baby's from it and giving them away for gifts, one year I gave them out for x-mas. Its a fun and useful plant and it will reproduce and you too can give away all those little baby's, cause it will have a ton.
Her is the hostess with the mostess!! Jenny is sporting the skirt we made one together but no pic of me since i was behind the camera, we made them up our selves. I demonstrated how to do the block for our next quilt. We had a couple drawings for a prize to take home, every pickle who attended was in the drawing and there were even some names in there if you were not there for doing certain things like helping fix some blocks or assembling the quilt or binding it ect ect.
Here we forgot to do show and tell or a trunk show so we were all on our way out the door we had a quick one. Cute stuff!!! I also forgot to take pics so I hurried and snapped a couple.
We had alot of abcent pickle's, maybe next time which will be on Jan 23rd 2010.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Looks like a blast! I am SO SORRY I missed it!

Pamela said...

Thank you Jenny and Ashley for hosting!! It was wonderful food and a fun time. Love the next block and colors choices.