Saturday, August 29, 2009

Explination

well i had every intention of making it to pickle today I even got my blocks finished which is an accomplishment, but all week long I had it in my head that it was at 2.00pm and when i looked at the invitation and saw that it was at 11 I scribbled down some directions grabbed the baby and my blocks and took off towards Lehi. well when i got to the general area my directions were no and i totally got lost. Then after 20min of searching i gave up and came home. sad!! i still have my blocks if you need them but i can totally understand if you don't. I am so glad that this week is over! Everything has been going wrong i feel like I am loosing my mind!!

2 comments:

Ella said...

I'm sorry you had a bad week, and sorry you missed pickle we missed you, but we are going to put the quilt together maybe on girls night.

tammy said...

Oh No!! We missed you and of course the quilt needs your blocks! Hope your next week is better!