Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I really suck.....

At taking photo's that is, I tried three different places to take this pic the wind was just blowing way too much. Se the wet corner I kinda dipped it in the snow ( dang it). Beside they are not even straight in the pic, WTF? I was not drinking when I took this pic. I guess I'll just keep plugging away on that. Anyway here is my PINK Halloween quilt. While collecting fabrics for this quilt I got a lot of looks when I would tell them I was making Halloween pink, I just said every holiday should be PINK. What do you think? Just not sure how st. Patrick's will work into that. HMM...


I really love this quilt, this one is for my sweet little angle baby, Olivia. I am making my self a matching one, my back ground will be white and my inner border pink and my out border black and gray. Just need to get the quilting done on it but thought I would share before I do that, in case its not done by Halloween.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Love it! And I think it was the wind that sucked. Or blew.....not you!

The Church Cook said...

I don't know....I like the wind blown look on the blanket. Gives the photo more creative and natural look! Blanket is BEAUTIFUL!